Monday, October 25, 2010

Diesel Helps Remove Trash from the Ocean

Diesel at the Beach
My husband and I have started a new nightly routine that includes going for a run on the beach with the dogs. Diesel and Gypsy are usually off lead and Bella is on the long lead. Diesel likes to swim when we stop for breaks and today, he must have had a secret agenda. First he went out after a lost baseball cap, next he brought me back a beer can, and then he went out after a Tide Detergent container. (Not really sure how a Tide bottle got into the ocean??) Every piece of litter and trash he brought back to me made me think that maybe I should use him for community service on all of the beaches! He'd have a blast bringing me all the trash he could find!

Do any of your dogs have odd habits that could be beneficial to others?

No comments:

Post a Comment