Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Wanting to Start a Bully/Shepherd Rescue

I am wanting to start a legitimate Bully and Shepherd Rescue. My plan was to start one a little ways down the road, but lately, there have been so many bullies needing homes that are being cross-posted on FB and I don't want to sit around wishing I could do something about it any more.

I am looking for someone to go into this with me. Full force.

This is what I am looking to do:
Obviously I'd like to get all of the legalities taken care of first (fundraising permit, insurance, etc.)
Do some fund raising, find a vet, start an account.
Interview, accept, and line up at least 5 foster homes.
Recruit some volunteers
Do some more fund raising to get some money to buy a couple kennels
Write up a foster agreement, adoption application, volunteer forms
Get anything else that needs to be taken care of done before any dogs are taken on

And finally, TAKE IN DOGS! =)

If you are interested in possibly getting into a Bully/Shepherd Rescue, please contact me to talk about specifics.

No comments:

Post a Comment